There is so much information available on Leadership but how do you find the time
to sift through it all and how do you know what’s useful?
This is a page where we’ll put things we hope you will find useful
– from articles, videos and templates to affiliates and FAQs!
Be sure to check out our Big Goals Articles
As well as these other articles we’ve found useful that you might too:
- This Is How Collaboration Strengthens Your Leadership (entrepreneur.com)
- Power With Purpose: The Four Pillars Of Leadership (entrepreneur.com)
- How We Work Has Forever Changed. It’s Time For Leadership Skills To Catch Up. (forbes.com)
- The Endless Digital Workday (hbr.org)
- The inevitability of virtual teams and the resistance many senior managers have to remote working.
- The winners and losers in remote working and the divide it will potentially create in society.
- Us versus Them: Reframing Resistance To Change
- How to be an Inspiring Leader
- The Connection Between Employee Trust and Financial Performance
- A Powerful Leadership Development Strategy Your Company May Have Overlooked
- How to Stop Your Best People From Leaving
- If Your Team Agrees on Everything, Working Together Is Pointless
- Towards Conscious Leadership
- Why Everyone Wins With More Women In Leadership (forbes.com)
We love podcasts and Ted Talks. Some of our favourites are…
- This Ted Talk about burnout is an excellent, quick guide to avoiding burnout. If you haven’t listened to it yet, we highly suggest that you do!
- Something to Eat and Something to Read by Sophie Hansen and Germaine Leece
- Postcards from the Bush with Robin McConchie
- The Imperfects by Hugh van Cuylenburg, Ryan Shelton and Josh van Cuylenburg
- Chat 10 Looks 3 by Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb
Books we love
- The Practice – Shipping Creative Work by Seth Godin (Penguin)
- Jon Katzenbach’s The Critical Few
- The Yay! Mindset by Angela McCubbin.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Women Kind by Dr Kirstin Ferguson and Catherine Fox
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- People Skills by Robert Bolton
- Getting Naked by Patrick Lencioni
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Legacy by James Kerr
- Vertical Growth: How Self-Awareness Transforms Leaders and Organisations by Michael Bunting and Carl Lemieux
- Fully Connected by Kel Kettle
- Head and Heart: The Art of Modern Leadership by Kirstin Ferguson
- Unreasonable Hospitality by Will Guidara
And some reading for the weekends…
- The Murder Rule by Dervla McTiernan
- The Thursday Murder Club series (The Thursday Murder Club, The Man Who Died Twice, The Bullet That Missed).