There is so much information available on Leadership but how do you find the time
to sift through it all and how do you know what’s useful?
This is a page where we’ll put things we hope you will find useful
– from articles, videos and templates to affiliates and FAQs!
LEADERSHIP SERIES INTERVIEWS
Welcome to the first in our series of leadership interviews. We kick off with Georgie Somerset, judged one of the top 100 influential women in Australia a few years ago and a woman who continues to go from strength to strength. Georgie runs a family business and sits on a range of high profile Australian Boards so she has a broad range of experience to draw on. She has also established the Red Earth Community Foundation to build leadership skills within her community.
Click the video below to watch Juliet’s interview with Georgie Somerset to get an insight to Georgie’s experience in Leadership roles and some great tips on how to become a successful leader.
Be sure to check out our Big Goals Articles
As well as these other articles we’ve found interesting that you might too:
- Us versus Them: Reframing Resistance To Change
- How to be an Inspiring Leader
- The Connection Between Employee Trust and Financial Performance
- The CEO Survey 2017
- A Powerful Leadership Development Strategy Your Company May Have Overlooked
- How to Stop Your Best People From Leaving
- To Persuade People, Trade PowerPoint for Papier-Mâché
- If Your Team Agrees on Everything, Working Together Is Pointless
- Towards Conscious Leadership