When we work in-house our programmes are often developed to cascade the learning and skill development from the senior levels in a way that ensures everyone is speaking the same language, looking for similar behaviours and working with one another to drive the business forward. This has the added benefit of enabling career development and succession planning at the leadership level.
Changing the way teams communicate and work together.
We work with leaders once they have been through the Leadership Essentials Programme, to help them implement their new skills with their teams. This support includes:
- lifetime access to the programme materials
- webinars on specific topics each month
- Q&A sessions
- a closed Facebook group where you can share your experiences, challenges and wins with others.
We also work in-house with teams at all levels of organisations to help them address the issues that are critical for them. This often includes helping them build and embed skills, change culture, improve productivity and/or deal with challenging environments. They develop their skills in communication, goal setting and problem solving. The process also enables the team members to establish the culture and behaviours they want and to take responsibility for the team’s performance.
Our team workshops are currently only available in-house and are designed to help leaders and their teams translate broader business goals into meaningful team goals and measures, including values and behaviours.
Some of the Topics we cover with a team include:
- Team direction and goal setting
- Communication and work styles
- Removing roadblocks
- Doing more with less
- Having difficult conversations
- Building the team you want to be.
Any team that wants to improve performance and/or is struggling to meet targets and adapt to change can benefit. These programmes also help to embed leadership skills for Managers and Team Leaders.
When a team development programme follows and builds on a leadership development programme it has the added benefit of helping to create a cohesive culture throughout the organisation.
- a shared language
- a shared understanding of the business goals and measures
- A clear picture for each team and its people of how they contribute to the organisation’s success.
For more information on our in house team development workshops please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping leaders and teams adjust to and work with change.
Does your team suffer from low morale or infighting?
Do you have higher than normal staff turnover?
Has your team’s productivity declined?
All of these could be symptoms of a team struggling to cope with change.
All industries are constantly changing. We work with the issues our clients are facing and focus on both the ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ skills required to continually adapt.
The Leadership Essentials programme enables leaders to:
- develop agile planning and processes
- develop resilience so they can work with change effectively
- identify and influence people who can help deliver the change
- lead their team through change
Our Leading Change Programme is available to participants in the Leadership Essentials Programme and builds on many of the skills they have developed.
Some of the Topics we cover include:
- Future direction – what it means
- How to develop an agile approach to planning and working
- Responses to change
- Identifying opportunities
- Leading others through change
- Building a resilient team.
Any leader of a team that is struggling to adapt to change or is in an industry facing significant change can benefit.
This includes relocations, shrinking budgets or mergers and acquisitions, where people are faced with different (and often conflicting) cultures as well as new structures, goals and tasks.