You know you want to GROW as a leader, and you don’t want to leave it to chance. But it can be difficult to talk about challenges in a group or how you might feel like you’re the only one struggling, which is why 1:1 can help you. The right one-one-one support and direction can help you to strategically plan your growth and make it happen.
There are two ways we can offer 1-on1 support:
So maybe you’re struggling with one specific thing:
…Maybe you’re dealing with one particularly difficult team member who is impacting others in the team, and nothing you’ve tried so far has helped
…Or you’re finding it hard to make yourself heard by senior leadership
…Or maybe you feel overwhelmed with how much you need to do. You know you need to hand over tasks, but delegating is not working well for you.
We’ll get together and:
This is a Quick Fix with a long term impact. The skills and confidence you’ll gain from addressing this one problem will stay with you long term.
- One month of weekly zoom or phone meetings (your choice)
- An additional month of on-call email support
- Access to the relevant tools and templates
This was my first time as a leader working with a leadership development specialist. Much of my focus was previously on finances, working priorities and deliverables of a company rather than building the culture. Had I known how much of a difference this makes, I would have done it earlier.
Margo Andrae – Australian Pork CEO
…Maybe you’ve just been (well-deservedly) promoted to a leadership position after being a specialist
…Maybe you’ve reached a plateau and are not sure what’s next in your leadership growth
…Or maybe you’re feeling particularly challenged in your current role, and you need some external help to bring it all back on track, and turn it into a success.
(Or maybe you have someone in your leadership team who is facing these challenges).
Together, we will create a strategy for your leadership growth by:
- Building your self awareness of the impact of your communication and work styles
- Helping you have the difficult conversations you need to have within and beyond your team
- Developing your team so they are committed to your goals and take responsibility for outcomes
- Finding a community of like-minded leaders to share and discuss your ideas and challenges with.
It’s a personalised and supported plan to help you become a better leader. Not just the kind of leader that your team loves. Or your boss praises.
But the kind that is fulfilled with their contribution. That feels like they never have to bend their values at work. And gets to enjoy life outside work too, because they’re not bogged down in the detail nor tossing and turning at night, thinking about the latest challenge.
- Personal Team Management Profile and debrief
- Fortnightly zoom or phone meetings (your choice) for 10 months (so you have time for implementation and for holidays without feeling like you’re missing anything)
- On call email support for 6 months
- Access to the Big Goals library of webinars, tools and templates
- Membership to our Lead & Influence mastermind group, where you can connect with like-minded leaders
Grow as a leader alongside a community of like-minded peers.
What if there was a place you could go to get all the support and resources you need to build your team and business? That is exactly what I have created for you inside Lead and Influence.